Rose McIver‘s brother (Paul), his wife (Philippa) and their two children have joined the United States to discover Los Angeles. This is the first time for them, as they live in New Zealand (Rose’s birthplace). Rose have decided to guide them and help them discover the US Pacific coast! Be sure to keep this post very close, we will update it as soon as we have more photos/infos!
- April 18-19: They finally arrived in Los Angeles! We have the first photos of their trip.
- April 20: Today they visited ‘Venice Beach’ (a famous neighborhood in Los Angeles)
- April 21: Great day today, they went to ‘Disneyland’ (Anaheim) for the pleasure of children and adults. Rose was there with her family. Rahul Kohli and Malcolm Goodwin (Rose colleagues from ‘iZombie’) were also there the same day independently.
- April 21: In the evening, Rose and her stepsister (Philippa) traveled to the event ‘Juliette Hogan SS16 showcase’. More informations about this event are available HERE.
- April 22: On the evening of April 22, Rose and his brother went to the ‘Magic Castle‘ in Los Angeles (an organization who promotes the art of magic, encourages fellowship and maintains the highest ethical standards. They provide a friendly, inspiring environment (dinner, clubhouse) where members and their guests can enjoy the art and each other’s company.)
- April 23: Today, they made a walk in Hollywood.
- April 25: Rose‘s parents, Annie and John have arrived in Los Angeles too.
- April 26: Today, they went all to the ‘Natural History Museum‘ of Los Angeles (the mission of the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County is to inspire wonder, discovery and responsibility for our natural and cultural worlds.)
Today was also the birthday of John, Rose‘s father. After a walk under the sun, they went all to two different restaurants to celebrate his birthday. Several friends of the family who previously lived in New Zealand and are now settled in Los Angeles as Rose, were there, such as: Becca Lane, David Farrier, Georgie Craw and some of Rose’s best friends: Elvy Yost, Kenny Jamez, George Byrne.
- April 28: Today is the last day for Rose‘s brother, her wife and childres in Los Angeles. They are flying back to New Zealand today.
- April 29: Today, Rose, her mom and her dad went to the ‘Los Angeles County Museum of Art‘ (this museum holds more than 150000 works spanning the history of art from ancient times to the present.)