June 1, 2022, Rose alongside some of her ‘Ghosts‘ team (Joe Wiseman, Joe Port, Brandon Scott Jones, Rebecca Wisocky, Sheila Carrasco, Devan Long, Asher Grodman, Richie Moriarty, Danielle Pinnock and Román Zaragoza) attended the CBS’s “Ghosts” FYC Event at El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles for a special screening followed by a Q&A Panel.
Photos (Gallery Links)
: Public Appearances > 2022 > June 1 – CBS’s “Ghosts” FYC Event
- “It’s just as easy to be funny while accurate… We try and take from actual history” Joe Port said about representation on the show.
- “The script made me laugh on the page. I knew the premise worked because of the UK show. I love this ensemble and the people I get to work with.“ Rose McIver said about what drew her to the script.
- “One of my favorite movies of all time is Clue. When I read the script I was like ‘oh my god, this is the closest thing it can ever get to Clue.‘” said Brandon Scott Jones.
- When Danielle Pinnock first read the script she thought of Alberta “This woman is a delicious diva and the other ghosts are kind of gaslighting her. I was like sign me up, get me my costume!”
- “Alberta needs a man! And it NEEDS to be Pete!” said Danielle Pinnock.
- “The more I lean into the flaws of Hetty the more you all seem to find her adorable! She takes 3 steps forward and 5 steps back” says Rebecca Wisocky.
- Rose McIver shouts out Utkarsh Ambudkar and his ability to ignore the Ghosts while acting “Thank goodness he’s as good as he is!”
- “I’m very lucky to be Jewish and to play a Jewish character that is not about being Jewish” said Asher Grodman about seeing himself in Trevor.
- Did you know: the story of Trevor’s Pants was inspired by Joe Port’s father, and his experience working to rid his fraternity of hazing.
- “I’ve just been very grateful for the whole process” – Román Zaragoza on working with Joe Port, Joe Wiseman, and the creative team to develop Sasappis’s backstory.
- Román Zaragoza said about working with his dad “The scenes were so touching because I swear we’ve had these exact conversations before… It was a dream”
- Sheila Carrasco said #GhostsCBS is a dream job, “I came out to LA with the dream of being in an ensemble comedy”.
- Danielle Pinnock said Devan Long is a comedic genius and always makes her break. He says “It’s not improv I just don’t know who I am as a person!”
- The cast agrees: Brandon Scott Jones and Devan Long together make everyone break!
- “We’re going to delve more deeply into Alberta’s murder and we’ll learn more about some of the ghosts that live at the Farnsbys” Joe Port said of the upcoming Season 2.
- “That relationship between Sam and Jay grounds the show” said Joe Port of Rose McIver and Utkarsh Ambudkar together.
Informations thanks to @CBSTVStudios.