March 25, 2016 – WonderCon Anaheim 2016
March 25, 2016, Rose McIver attended ‘WonderCon Anaheim 2016’ in Anaheim (California). She was there with Aly Michalka, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, Robert Buckley, David Anders, along with executive producers Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright
Friday, March 25 • 4:30pm – 5:30pmBrainy hit iZombie returns to WonderCon for its sophomore appearance to give fans the scoop on the shocking events yet to be seen in season 2. Will Liv learn the truth about Drake’s involvement with Mr. Boss? Will Clive remain in the dark about the existence of zombies? What will happen to Blaine and Major as the effects of the cure wear off? The clock is ticking. Join this panel for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A with series stars as well as executive producers Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars) and Diane Ruggiero-Wright (Veronica Mars). From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Spondoolie Productions and Warner Bros. Television and based upon characters created by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred, published by DC Entertainment’s Vertigo imprint, iZombie airs Tuesdays at 9/8c on The CW.
WonderCon Anaheim 2016 – Dressing
WonderCon Anaheim 2016 – Red Carpet
Rose made her first step by going on the ‘iZombie‘ Press Line alongside her co-stars. They have been photographed and interviewed (for all videos check out ‘press room’ section below!).
WonderCon Anaheim 2016 – Autographs
Second step, meeting fans. Rose went to the autographs session.
WonderCon Anaheim 2016 – Press Room
WonderCon Anaheim 2016 – Panel
- Favorite brain to be on for
@ImRoseMcIver: probably the stripper next week.
- The next
#iZombie includes Liv (thanks to eating stripper brain) giving Peyton a lap dance, reveals Aly Michalka.
@ImRoseMcIver: “I’ve wanted a musical episode since day one.”
- “Once you go Romero, there’s no going back.”
- The boat party utopium will come back into play towards the end of this season.
- The brains are made of Japanese gelatin. “It tastes awful.” – Rose McIver
- “I think hot sauce exists to mask bad food.”
@CWiZombie‘s @ImRoseMcIver at #WonderCon.
- “You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear”-
@imrosemciver, who always has the best sayings. (“Bum in the butter!”)
- Rose McIver: “I’ve been in Vancouver so long and gotten so pale it takes longer to make me look like a healthy person.”
- Finale will also set up third season. Look for those Easter eggs.
- Season finale will be on April 12th; double episode.
- The producers knew they were going to go bigger this season.
- Rose McIver was worried when she got the call.
#iZombie @RobThomas says he 1st felt #iZombie Season 1 finale was as big as they would ever go, but S2 finale “dwarfs last year’s finale”.
- “If you see a zombie on
@CWiZombie with flesh falling off, there’s no going back.” @RobThomas
- “I missed it, but it sounded really important. I heard ‘itch.” –
@imrosemciver, after @rugz19 joked about zombie STDs.
- The whole room is singing Aly ‘happy birthday’…. AND there is cake (not for everyone though)