Welcome to Rose McIver Fans Forum, the first international forum about kiwi actress Rose McIver

Welcome to Rose McIver Source Forum, the 1st forum dedicated to kiwi actress Rose McIver.
Here you will be able to share, discuss, share your opinion with other fans of Rose and much more.

• All the 'iZombie' and 'Rose McIver' related topics are FULL available without registration!
    This means that on these threads, you can talk with us and you have a full access without registration.

• We have enabled the option "connection with social networks".
    If you want to register on the forum, you can connect with your favorite social network above.

The forum is available in French, English, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian/Portuguese. Join us!

Stephanie
Site Admin

Season 4 Episode 1 - Are You Ready for Some Zombies?

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:31 pm

Season 4 Episode 1 - Are You Ready for Some Zombies?
26th Feb 2018

YOUR FAVORITE ZOM-COM- ROM-DRAM IS BACK FOR SEASON 4! — While investigating the murder of a Seattle Seahawk superfan, Liv (Rose McIver) has a surprising vision. Meanwhile, Major (Robert Buckley) is assigned the task of mentoring young, homeless zombies, and Ravi (Rahul Kohli) is still carrying a torch for Peyton (Aly Michalka). Lastly, Blaine (David Anders) is dealing with a threat looming from his past. Robert Knepper also stars.

Dan Etheridge directed the episode written by Rob Thomas (#401).
❝There’s only one way to get better at something and that’s just to do it.❞
rosemciversource.net | @rosemciversrc

Luna

Re: Season 4 Episode 1 - Are You Ready for Some Zombies?

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:37 pm

I know it hasnt aired yet, but according to the trailer I am so ready for this new season. I need to know for Ravi!

June

Re: Season 4 Episode 1 - Are You Ready for Some Zombies?

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:43 am

Episode starts in less than 6 hours and i'm so excited!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:43 am.