Welcome to Rose McIver Fans Forum, the first international forum about kiwi actress Rose McIver

April 17th, 2016: Hello everyone,

After several months of inactivity, I am delighted to announce that the first and only forum dedicated to Rose McIver is operational again! Do not hesitate to join us (registration is free and easy) to talk about everything about Rose (iZombie, OUAT, Power Rangers, her latest news/photos and much more)!

NEW: All the 'iZombie' and 'Rose McIver' related topics are FULL available without registration!
This means that on these threads, you can talk with us and you have a full access without registration.

NOTE: Please welcome Lue23 and livtothemax as moderators!

The forum is available in French, English, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian/Portuguese. Join us!

hollidaygraingerfan

Co-web: Ana

Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:44 pm

Hi everyone!!! :P

I'm Ana and I currently co-web http://rosemciversource.net/ with Steph :) I first watched Rose on OUAT, and from her cute pie face I knew she would go far!! Though I didn't knew how big her career was !! :D

I own a bunch of fansites (just a few!) which you can see here: http://insomniac-wonderland.fansitehost.com/

Stephanie
Site Admin

Re: Co-web: Ana

Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:24 pm

Welcome here Ana! I'm so glad to have you with me & have met a fan of Rose as amazing as you. <3
rosemciversource.net | @rosemciversrc
❝There’s only one way to get better at something and that’s just to do it.❞

hollidaygraingerfan

Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Welcome here Ana! I'm so glad to have you with me & have met a fan of Rose as amazing as you. <3
Don't make me blush!! :oops: I'm glad I have joined you ladies here <3

Ann
Special Fans

Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:24 pm

Nice to meet you Ana! You have such good taste in celebs, and I love your sites :)

Sara

Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:28 pm

Hello Ana! Nice to "meet" you ;) xx