Welcome to Rose McIver Fans Forum, the first international forum about kiwi actress Rose McIver

April 17th, 2016: Hello everyone,

After several months of inactivity, I am delighted to announce that the first and only forum dedicated to Rose McIver is operational again! Do not hesitate to join us (registration is free and easy) to talk about everything about Rose (iZombie, OUAT, Power Rangers, her latest news/photos and much more)!

NEW: All the 'iZombie' and 'Rose McIver' related topics are FULL available without registration!
This means that on these threads, you can talk with us and you have a full access without registration.

NOTE: Please welcome Lue23 and livtothemax as moderators!

The forum is available in French, English, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian/Portuguese. Join us!

How was this new episode?

Poll ended at Tue May 09, 2017 5:32 pm

Loved it!!
1 (50%)
It was great.
1 (50%)
Don't liked it :(
No votes

Total votes: 2

Stephanie
Site Admin

Season 3 Episode 5 - Spanking the Zombie

Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Season 3 Episode 5 - Spanking the Zombie
Air date: 2 May 2017
FIFTY SHADES OF LIV — When Liv (Rose McIver) consumes the brains of a dominatrix, her bossy and controlling personality makes everyone a little uncomfortable, especially Clive (Malcolm Goodwin). Meanwhile, Blaine (David Anders) and Peyton (Aly Michalka) have a heart-to-heart. Rahul Kohli and Robert Buckley also star. Tessa Blake directed the episode written by Sara Saedi (#305). Original airdate 5/2/2017.
rosemciversource.net | @rosemciversrc
❝There’s only one way to get better at something and that’s just to do it.❞

Lydi

Re: Season 3 Episode 5 - Spanking the Zombie

Fri May 05, 2017 10:08 pm

I voted 'Great'. Not because it was not amazing, but this ending... I feel so bad for major. But the whole episode was great, loved this new brain.